Scripture Lullabies Teddy Bear

 


Last Christmas I stumbled upon the Scripture Lullabies Teddy Bear that plays scriptures with music as I was scrolling social media. My youngest grandson, at the time, was just seven months old and I am quick to find great gifts for my grands.

I ordered two, one for his house and one for my house. I have a home preschool with children that range from age five and under. Nap time is super important for them, AND me. It is the only time they are quiet. I don’t just put them in a room with silence. We play background sounds or instrumental music while they rest. This bear has that instrumental music with scripture mixed in.

My preschoolers love it! We change it up what we play during their nap from time to time but it is one of our favorite forms of relaxation that we use. We also just listen to instrumental lullabies on my app.

My grandson latched on to his quickly. His mommy named him Bear-bear. As you can see from the picture, he is very attached to him. He loves how soft it is and the songs are very soothing. I believe having scripture played for them to listen to is a very powerful thing. “Speaking scripture” over children is biblical.

The Scripture Lullabies Teddy Bear plays six scripture lullaby songs. It’s heart lights up when the music is playing. It also has four nature sounds. It plays for ten hours and has a rechargeable lithium battery. There are three volume settings and it has an automatic 30-minute timer.

I highly recommend this precious bear to anyone who wants to give their children something to help teach them to self soothe that comes in a soft cuddly “package” like this bear. It is a nice gray color that will go with any nursery or child’s room. It makes a great shower gift or Christmas present.

As Always,

~A Simple Texas Girl living life on the Jesus Way!


Comments

Popular Posts