What I love About Bend Soap Company

 


For the past two decades I have been on a quest to find healthier options for my family. Not just food products but every product that we use in every area of our lives. It really matters what your body comes in contact with, inside and out. I found this company, Bend Soap when we were looking for something safe for my grandsons, they have super sensitive skin. My daughter gave me a sample bar to try and I loved how it felt on my hands. Over the last several months, I have developed a skin condition I didn’t have in the past, psoriasis. I decided to purchase some products on my own and give them a try. I needed to find a solution to my skin condition. I bought a variety of products in my order. I want to break down the different products and tell you what I think about them.

Like I mentioned, I had already tried the all-natural Goat Milk Soap. It lathers nicely and give you a feeling a lotion when using it. I’ve been struggling with some very irritable skin on my hands and doing dishes or even taking a hot shower leaves my hands super itchy and irritated, I decided to try this soap. I noticed that using this soap to wash my hands didn’t leave them burning like other soap. I recently found out you can use it in place of shampoo so I’m giving that a try. They tell you it takes a little time for your hair to get used to it. But I would really like to get away from all types of chemicals in body products. I got a soap rack to help it last longer.

The main product I wanted to order was the Unscented all-natural Goat Milk Lotion. It goes on very silky and it does NOT leave a lotion feeling on my hands afterwards. It does not feel chemical or like I am going to rub it on something else when I’m done. It is a great body lotion. You can also use it as a conditioner for your hair. Just put it on the tips of your hair in a small amount. The soap and lotions without essential oils is usually a better option if you have a problem with oily hair.

The all-natural deodorant is amazing! I’ve tried many different natural deodorants and this one is by far the best. One swipe is all it takes. After I workout, normally I will have some type of smell and this leaves me smelling very neutral. I like that about it. And the fact that it only takes one swipe instead of three or four, means it lasts longer.

The all-natural Lip Butter was something I decided to buy on a whim. I thought, what a great thing to add to Christmas gifts for the girls in my family. I put together gift baskets with all sorts of goodies along with bigger items that each would love. Of course, I had to try some for myself. I opened the Holly Berry and have been using it every day. It doesn’t have a fake tastes or film on my lips. It stays moist and pleasant for a long amount of time. As long as I don’t wipe it off or drink from a cup where it comes off, it stays. The girls have given their approval. as well.

I ordered the all-natural Goat Milk Bath but haven’t gotten a chance to use it yet. I ordered four different kinds to try. Basically it is the bar soap that is shaved and you put it into your bath-water. After using the bar soap I can imagine a very silky bath. I’ll update this post once I do get a chance to use it. It is supposed to be really good for my skin condition to soak in a Goat Milk Bath several times a week because instead of it drying out the skin it moisturizes it and helps renew the skin. I just need to MAKE the time to do that for myself. I struggle with self-care because everyone needs me 100% of the time, or it seems that way. I did not order the all-natural Sugar Scrub yet but that is next on my list to try.
If you would like to know more about this wonderful product and how they got started, make sure to check out their website and find them on fb. Let me know which products you try and what you think.

As Always

~A Simple Texas Girl living life on the Jesus Way

Comments

Popular Posts