Yahshua's Bridge by Sandi Rog


An Amethyst Stone Draws Him To His Past. 

An Elusive Maiden Draws Him To His Future.


Alexander is born into slavery under an abusive master: a master of his own flesh and blood...a man he will never call father. Determined to break away from his master's hold, Alexander devises a plan to purchase his freedom. 

But what's he to do when he finds himself shipped off in shackles to Egypt, disappearing from the lives of everyone he knows and loves? 


------------------------------


Iron and the Stone Series Book Two: Yahshua's Bridge

After reading Sandi's first book, The Master's Wall, I knew this book would be great, too. I loved the fact that so many of the characters from the first book were in this one. It was even easier for the book to grab my heart from the first page because of that. But the way she writes, I think it would have been the case anyway. The characters seem so real and you feel as if you are there. 

She doesn't short cut around the hard stuff. She faces it head on. It is done in a very tasteful manner but it is still done. I have to say that at one point in the middle of the book my heart was ripped out and put back all in the same chapter! As I sat there reading, my eyes filled with tears and my body shook, both in sadness and joy. The way she wrote those scenes shows me that God wrote through her. I know it is fiction but I feel that somehow God gave her a glimpse of His mercy when it comes to the hardest things in a Christian's life. 

One of the main background topics is forgiveness. Who are we to forgive? How much are we to forgive? Is there anyone good? Is there any amount of sin too great for God to forgive and Jesus blood to cover? How can we forgive those who hurt us the most? How can God forgive us when we refuse to forgive others and/or ourselves? These are some hard questions that have such a simple answer. Forgive everyone. Jesus blood covers it ALL. God can bring that forgiveness in your heart if you seek it. 

You will be on the edge of your seat the entire time you are reading this book. You will not want to put it down. There is adventure, danger, love, romance, betrayal, friendship, etc... I could go on! It has it all. This is a great book that I recommend highly! It is on my all time list of favorite books, something I want on my e-reader AND my bookshelves. 


------------------------------

Want More: 

Her website: http://www.sandirog.com/

Her blog: http://sandirog.blogspot.com/


Iron and the Stone Series Book One

The Master's Wall available now

My Review of The Master's Wall

Iron and the Stone Series Book Three


The Father's Rock coming soon

As a thief, all Ander knows is the master who rescued him after his parents were murdered. Ander's criminal behavior becomes an art and his passion. During a drunken stupor, his master reveals an uncut amethyst stone shaped like a star. Ander recognizes the unique jewel that once belonged to his father-a stone passed down from generation to generation. Is it possible that the man who rescued him murdered his parents? Disillusioned, Ander escapes his master and goes in search of his past. Little does he know, the past is waiting for him. 


------------------------------

Sandi Rog is an award-winning author. She lived in Holland for thirteen years and now lives in Colorado with her husband, four children, a cat, and too many spiders. 

Important Notice:
Sandi is battling stage four t-cell lymphoma and there is a fundraiser to help with the medical expenses. If you can, please donate to help this wonderful author and her family. Got to this blog for more information and a link to give. Your prayers are also greatly appreciated!

Comments

  1. Terri, you brought tears to my eyes. Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blessed me through your writing. I am glad I can bless you in a small way here. Keep writing because I want to keep reading your books! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts