The Chronicles of Narnia

Last week and this week I have been and will be reading through the entire Chronicles of Narnia. I have never done that before. For someone who loves to read I have really failed in reading some of the greatest works of literature there is out there. It is my plan to change that in the coming months and years. While I will continue with great pleasure to seek out and read new Christian fiction, I want to read some of the classics in between those.

I am on the fourth book, Prince Caspian. I have seen the movies, all three. After seeing The Voyage of the Dawn Treader it made me want to read the books. So many people told me that it was their favorite of the Narnia books. So I can't wait to read it.

I am finding the books very interesting. They are short enough that I can usually read one in about a day and a half, when I have the time to spend. I would encourage you to read it, if you are an adult or a child. You won't be disappointed. I won't review each book on here. I just wanted to let my readers know what I was up to this week. Happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts