I'm Still Around

I wanted to let everyone know that follows this blog that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, like it may seem. We went to Africa for three weeks in June (you can check out updates on that trip on our mission blog and my personal blog) and since my return have been super busy with church day camps and a week long trip to Colorado. I have not meant to let my reading go astray but I am afraid that I haven't read much except my Bible since early June. I am working my way back into it and will have many book reviews to post soon. I took several books with me to Kenya but didn't touch a one. The only book I opened there was my Bible. And while that is a GREAT thing, I know I have responsibilities to read and review these wonderful authors books. It is my passion so I will catch up!

I am a homeschool mom and we are starting back Monday morning, August 8. Yes, it is earlier than our public school friends but we finished very early last school year and I have many wonderful new things planned for this year so we need to get started. The kids will be doing book reviews instead of book reports for each book they complete this school year. I will post some on here but all on our homeschool blog. It is my hope that we will post more on that this year than in the past.

Please keep us in your prayers as we start our new year and work towards getting new and better routines in place so that our lives will be enriched and blessed in all we are able to accomplish.

Comments

Popular Posts